The Challenge presented to Ji Lee: Create an image out of a word, using only the letters in the word itself.
When we were children, letters were like fun toys. We played with them through our building blocks. We colored them in books. We danced and sang along with TV puppets while learning C was for “cookie.” Soon, letters turned into words. Words turned into sentences. Sentences turned into thoughts. And along the way, we stopped playing with them and stopped marveling at A through Z.
- silly-melisser likes this
- leadaloudlife reblogged this from freshorphresh and added:
- guruofstuff likes this
- phoebethefabulous reblogged this from freshorphresh
- phoebethefabulous likes this
- artistic-stranger reblogged this from freshorphresh
- freshorphresh posted this